News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Silent Member - where in the world is unbeldi?

Started by cihensley@aol.com, November 30, 2017, 07:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cihensley@aol.com

Where is Unbeldi? He has not posted since sometime in September. His technical comments seemed accurate. His circuit diagrams were illustrative and helpful.

Chuck

WEBellSystemChristian

Apparently, he was pretty upset at some members who were bickering, causing arguments, starting fights, and ranting here on CRPF over the Summer. Those members have since been banned, but Unbeldi hasn't returned since he decided that he was fed up with what the forum was starting to become.

As we all know, CRPF is back to the friendly, happy place it has been for nearly 10 years!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

RotarDad

I, too, noticed Unbeldi's absence.  I hope he checks back to see what's changed, and starts contributing again.  He is a wealth of knowledge, and would be a welcome addition back on the forum.
Paul

RB

You said it Rotardad! It is like we lost a wheel, and the cart is goin in circles.
Is there a mechanic in the house?? :-\
Where is Mr. Wisdom?
Come back to us Unbeldi...your our only hope.
OK, a very big part, anyway.
Hope to see you at the races!!! :D

AE_Collector

I noticed his absence since summer as well. Sent him a couple of PMs but no reply, he may not be set to get an email when he is PM'd.

Hopefully he comes back, I would like to get back to work on AE Code deciphering and appreciate his help and insight.

Terry