News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Started by bwanna, November 26, 2009, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Today I am visiting my son and grandkids.  Weather is sunny and about 55 Degrees.  Portland, OR is usually grey and rainy this time of year.  Can't wait for dinner!

Happy Thanksgiving to all US folks, and to everyone else, well, happy 28th of November!  Canada already had their's last month.  :)

Stay safe, everyone and drive carefully, and don't get run over at the malls on Black Friday, which in most places will start this evening.  Yuck.

-Bill G

AE_Collector

Turkey dinner on the cruise ship tonight just past Gibraltar out of the Med and into the Atlantic. We are 9 hours ahead of west coast time zone so everyone in North America still has dinner waiting for them. Don't eat too much!

Terry

Phonesrfun

Now that's the way to do Thanksgiving, or any other day for that matter!  Have a safe cruise.
-Bill G

WesternElectricBen

Bill, Black Friday is just... Disgusting. I mean, one day you are thankful for what you have, and the next day you are buying tons of new things for cheep prices.

Terry, I wish I could be you, on a cruise!!

Ben

Phonesrfun

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on November 28, 2013, 07:01:02 PM
Bill, Black Friday is just... Disgusting. I mean, one day you are thankful for what you have, and the next day you are buying tons of new things for cheep prices.

Terry, I wish I could be you, on a cruise!!

Ben

Then the stores are thankful they now have your money.
-Bill G

WesternElectricBen

Well sure, they are every day!

Ben

AE_Collector

Canary Islands for two days starting tomorrow then 7 days at sea to Fort Lauderdale.

Terry

Dennis Markham

Thought I would revive this thread from 2009 and years afterward...........

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating this day!  I know that we all have many reasons to give thanks.

~Dennis

WesternElectricBen

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

Ben

Mr. Bones

Wishing all of you, and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Best regards,

Terrence
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Fabius

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Phonesrfun

I had a great thanksgiving.  Just my wife and I.  We didn't travel this year - first time in quite a while for that.  She is too used to cooking Thanksgiving for more than just two.  I think we will have turkey sandwiches for a while.  I second Greg's burp.
-Bill G

Slal

Yes, hope everyone is enjoying holiday.

Cute photo.  Only thing missing is bowl of pretzels...

Greg G.

Quote from: Phonesrfun on November 28, 2014, 12:29:30 AM
I had a great thanksgiving.  Just my wife and I.  We didn't travel this year - first time in quite a while for that.  She is too used to cooking Thanksgiving for more than just two.  I think we will have turkey sandwiches for a while.  I second Greg's burp.

We did the same.  Her family is in Canada, mine is dysfunctional, so it works out great during the holidays.  We cooked everything ourselves (except for the pie), which was a feat because we don't cook much.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e