"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Robs Collection

Started by monophone_lover, April 20, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick in Manitou

"...you can mount a #228 modular adapter..."

Hey, John (Babybearjs), I have looked around to see if I could find out what a #228 modular adapter is and was not successful.  Could you post a photo of one?

Thanks!
Nick

oldguy

Outstanding collection Rob. I think we are all coveting your phones.
Gary

monophone_lover

i have acquired over the years. a number of NOS princess phones.. mostly the 10 button touch tone... i saw one go for allot recently in ivory (witch i have) and it was sanded down... i know there is a strong market for these as i battled it out to get them over 15 years ago...
Rob
ATCA # 4057

monophone_lover

Rob
ATCA # 4057

HarrySmith

The files are all empty.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

No they are all pictures of pristine white phones in Robs collection taken on a snowy day in Manila!

Terry

Nick in Manitou

I could not view the, "More on the princess" files either.

Nick

monophone_lover

lol.... terry too funny.. sorry guys i upload again

Rob
ATCA # 4057

monophone_lover

it is a little late here i'm kinda tired.. but i have attempted to get photos ... these are all NOS with the instructions..etc ... they are for trade or if someone wants them....

thanks

Rob
Rob
ATCA # 4057

HarrySmith

I see Rose Pink, Yellow & Aqua Blue. I cannot read the other one, what color is it?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

monophone_lover

Harry,

the other is white.... these are the touch tones.. i have some with dials that are NOS around here somewhere. the yellow and rose.. white i know where never installed.. the others i cant comment on them.. but there not so fun as they just sit in the box.. but they are cool...
Rob
ATCA # 4057

kleenax

Quote from: AE_Collector on April 21, 2018, 01:00:43 PM
How about stamps on the outside of the baseplate...usually in the wire Chanel in the back? And while the camera is out, are codes stamped into the top of the wiring diagram?
Terry

Terry; is that "Chanel #5" by chance?  ;-)
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

AE_Collector

Zombie Dave

Great collection! Where I'm at here in Kansas,I usually find WE but I'm thinking I need to branch out!

monophone_lover

Thanks , i also love WE. I love the 305's and the manuals ...

Thanks Agian, i post more soon
Rob
ATCA # 4057