News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Robs Collection

Started by monophone_lover, April 20, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilFone

I love the Princess phones and so does my wife Laura. She would love that pink one, if it's available (?). I have a pink or salmon colored Model TP201(buttons on the headset- Bellsouth/Manufactured by Delos and made in Taiwan. But it's not NOS and has irregular color...and it's not as cool as your pink NOS. So if it's available, it would be a special phone that my wife would enjoy as well. Anyway - if not, how on earth do you find things like this? I am a new member, so excuse a probable common question.

Phil

(I am in the north Atlanta area)

monophone_lover

no its a very good question, the pink phone (if i remember correctly) was part of a package deal, or at least from the same seller at the same time. you could tell it was a barn fresh find as he has all the hallmarks of someone who found them his listing at the same time is in ability to describe the phone so forth.  As a matter of fact some other collector go so angry that i had won it he send messages to the seller saying all sorts of bad things about me to get him to sell to this other collector.. real jerk.... ohhh no sorry this is the yellow one and the white one that im speaking about im confused... the pink one i do not recall of the top of my head but im sure it came up on ebay. as all my trades have been for older telephones.   everything has a price and this is no different. as i sent you a message it would be more interesting for me to trade the phone for something that may be avail on your side.
Rob
ATCA # 4057

PhilFone

Thank you Rob. I replied. Just to let anyone else know, I am not looking to aggressively collect phones, nor do I have, at this point anyway, the appreciation that you and many others have for phones.... to spend alot on one phone. Being very visual, there's a lot of eye candy around here. I admire the collections of others, but for now, I'll be looking alot more before I understand and appreciate this phone world. Moreover, a number of other projects and interests are in line first, before I branch out to buying select and  expensive phones. Whatever I learn along the way, I appreciate everyone here for what they contribute in photos and comments. I might be a bigger spectator here, than investor. Thanks again.

Phil