News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My PayPhone Collection

Started by bobv, November 29, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobv

MY PAYPHONE COLLECTIONS (All PayPhones are Working)

bobv

More Coming Soon

Doug Rose

Kidphone

Butch Harlow

Very nice collection! I have a 3 slot on the same backboard in my kitchen, above is the same bell system hubcap.
Butch Harlow

Jim Stettler

Cool sets Bobv. I don't collect payphones. I do have around 20 examples of them, but to be a payphone collector I feel I need a better reason to buy them than"I thought it was cool and around $100 ". 
I don't have any LCD display examples yet, but if I find a cool one at around $100 I would add it to my non collection of payphones.
For the most part I am a "non-standard finish" kinda collector, Basically telephone finishes that were't standard and may not appear in official publications. Clear, swirled, shiny, factory custom paint ect.
You have good variety of paystations, It is good you found this forum,  I think you can share and learn a lot of payphone info.
JMO,
Jim S.
BTW welcome to the forum
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

bobv

Quote from: Doug Rose on November 29, 2018, 05:41:21 PM
Very nice boby ....Doug

Thanks Doug.....I saw your collections nice, I like your ebay links, useful  :)

bobv

Quote from: Butch Harlow on November 29, 2018, 06:03:27 PM
Very nice collection! I have a 3 slot on the same backboard in my kitchen, above is the same bell system hubcap.

Hi Butch Harlow,
thank you very much......in our home couple curious one play with the 3 slots phone 8)

bobv

Quote from: Jim Stettler on November 29, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
Cool sets Boby. I don't collect payphones. I do have around 20 examples of them, but to be a payphone collector I feel I need a better reason to buy them than"I thought it was cool and around $100 ". 
I don't have any LCD display examples yet, but if I find a cool one at around $100 I would add it to my non collection of payphones.
For the most part I am a "non-standard finish" kinda collector, Basically telephone finishes that were't standard and may not appear in official publications. Clear, swirled, shiny, factory custom paint ect.
You have good variety of paystations, It is good you found this forum,  I think you can share and learn a lot of payphone info.
JMO,
Jim S.
BTW welcome to the forum

Hi Jim,
thank you for your comments. I started as a non payphone collector. Then I found some interest in payphones. I am learning as I go how to fix them. ones that I posted can function. I found some below $100 and work on them. I glad I found this forum. Thank you again for the welcome  :)
I post more pictures later.

thanks
VB

oldguy

Nice collection Bobby. I have a small non- collection also (7). I just consider it part of my phone collection. Welcome to the forum.
Gary

Pourme

~

Bobby,

Welcome to the forum, nice payphone collection. I too am not a payphone collector, I don't have the wall space for them. I have one example, cause you HAVE to have at least one, don't you?

Payphone installer is our resident ecliptic payphone collector here. I couldn't find the link to his collection to post here for you. He had to build a building to house some of his collection. (He didn't have enough wall space either) Being a fellow payphone collector, you would enjoy seeing it.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

bobv

Quote from: oldguy on November 29, 2018, 10:37:07 PM
Nice collection Bobby. I have a small non- collection also (7). I just consider it part of my phone collection. Welcome to the forum.

Hi Oldguy,

We are following your foot steps :-)

thanks
VB

bobv

Quote from: Pourme on November 30, 2018, 06:52:33 AM
~

Bobby,

Welcome to the forum, nice payphone collection. I too am not a payphone collector, I don't have the wall space for them. I have one example, cause you HAVE to have at least one, don't you?

Payphone installer is our resident ecliptic payphone collector here. I couldn't find the link to his collection to post here for you. He had to build a building to house some of his collection. (He didn't have enough wall space either) Being a fellow payphone collector, you would enjoy seeing it.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Benny

H Benny,
That's interesting. I have the same issue, no wall space now.  Like you, I have to add one to my collection then  ended up having this many. I kind of enjoy fixing them :-).
Time to Time  I will post something.

thanks
VB