Main Menu

New forum member

Started by teka-bb, January 09, 2010, 05:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mienaichizu

From the Philippines! Welcome Remco!

Greg G.

Welcome!  I'm in the Dutch phone club too:

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

JimH

Remco, welcome to the "club", and I hope you have as much fun, get as much information, and make as many new friends as I feel I have here.
Jim H.

Phonesrfun

Well, I have no Dutch phones yet.  I have a German Siemens from the 70's.  I do have a Dutch last name, if that means anything.

-Bill Geurts
-Bill G

Vern P

Hello all,
My name is Vern Potter, I am in SLC, UT. I have been collecting since 1986. I collect the genral line of WE and Kellogg.

If you are on the ATCA or TCI list, you haved heard of me.  If not you will find that I kan't spill wrott a darn. So please forgive me and just over look it.

I post as Vern P.

Vern P

Phonesrfun

Quote from: Vern P on January 24, 2010, 12:50:44 AM
Hello all,
My name is Vern Potter, I am in SLC, UT. I have been collecting since 1986. I collect the genral line of WE and Kellogg.

If you are on the ATCA or TCI list, you haved heard of me.  If not you will find that I kan't spill wrott a darn. So please forgive me and just over look it.

I post as Vern P.

Vern P

No problem on the spelling, and I have always enjoyed your sense of humor.  Now, go out and kiss some more frogs.  Oh yeah, it's winter.  No frogs around this time of year!

-Bill
-Bill G

Greg G.

Quote from: Vern P on January 24, 2010, 12:50:44 AM
Hello all,
...you will find that I kan't spill wrott a darn.

Vern P

u spall gud, jista bad typar.  clik on spall chick buddin.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Vern P

Yes I have tried the spell check,but ever time I click it. Yes it will CK spelling, but then it will dump my letter,before I can post. So I have to start over.  TRUE I am new hear, and not sure how things work, maybe someday.

Vern P

bingster

No need for spell check, Vern.  And no worries about knowing how things work--you're doing just fine. :)
= DARRIN =