News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

What do you like about The Classic Rotary Phone Forum?

Started by Phonesrfun, October 04, 2009, 09:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

That sounds good Dan. I'm in for that.  But we better wait a little longer than May unless you want to wear a jacket at the BBQ.  You can't count on warm weather until after the 2nd week of June.  Then you have to hurry because by September it's cold again. 

The person that travels the farthest gets the spare bedroom.  The rest of you will have to pitch a tent or hit the Motel 6.  Macaroni salad is one of my specialties.

bwanna

i'm in :)  i'll even offer a spare room to the second farthest traveler. i'll bring pie. i know where they make the best pies ;D

beer would be good, too.
donna

Dennis Markham

Well from where I live one can throw a stone in any direction and hit a store that sells beer.  So that should not be an issue.

bwanna

;)

some of the other michigan members, maybe have a spare room too ???
donna

Dan/Panther

I didn't forget the Beer, just figured Dennis could furnish all the other stuff, we can bring our own Beer, or buy it local. Do they sell Miller lite in Michigan?................and Jack.

Now we need to go to Dennis's website to pick the door prizes.
June is fine, school is out, and we can bring all the kids too. :o
Dennis, look into popping for one of those jumpers for the kids, maybe a big airslide also.

Next we can plan for Ramils house in the Phillipines. Since he'll be hosting, he can make travel arrangements, and pay a portion of the airfare.

I would gladly volunteer to hold the next one here, but My association frowns on large gatherings.
D/P
P.S. I don't live in an association.

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

what does that ps say?  why is the font so small?

we know jack, also jose & the captain.   ;)

it's starting to sound like we are going to have to rent the park or something ;D
donna

Bill Cahill

I want low fat hamburgers, watermelon, and, sweat peach iced tea.
Or maybe evenAand, W rootbeer.
Yum! I can taste it now!
Oh, yeh. Baked beans with tiny weeners, no spices, and, regular potato saldad with mayo. No peppers, or, oninos, please.
And, for desert snacks?
Lays BBQ and, sour cream potato chips,
and, of course, Marshmellows for roastin'.
Yum!
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan/Panther

Quote from: bwanna on October 08, 2009, 02:20:51 PM
what does that ps say?  why is the font so small?

we know jack, also jose & the captain.   ;)

it's starting to sound like we are going to have to rent the park or something ;D

Bwanna;
What ?, you never heard of the fine print ? It's just my standard, get me off the hook", disclaimer. Really not important.... :o
I'll enlarge it slightly.

D/P

Dan/Panther

Bill;
No lowfat, Tofu, or Veggie allowed. Everything must be bad for you.
D/P

Ellen

Quote from: Dan/Panther on October 08, 2009, 04:01:47 PM
No lowfat, Tofu, or Veggie allowed. Everything must be bad for you.  D/P

Humph!  I work at a natural food co-op.  I guess I will have to stay home.  I was planning to bring Rhode Island style johnny cakes.  Or New Hampshire style corn bread made with red flint corn.  Or clam chowder.

Dan/Panther

Ellen;
Please come, everything is bad if you eat enough of it.
D/P

bwanna

d/p  thank you for enlarging the fine print for me old eyeballs.  ;D  you don't strike me as the "association" kind of guy. ........ no offense to anyone who is an association kind of guy. :)

maybe bill just has a tender tummy. :o

can we use some of the marshmallows for s'mores, pleeeeaaase :)
donna

mienaichizu

Quote from: Dennis Markham on October 08, 2009, 01:13:12 PM

The person that travels the farthest gets the spare bedroom.  The rest of you will have to pitch a tent or hit the Motel 6.  Macaroni salad is one of my specialties.

so Dennis that would be me, hahahaha!!! ;D

mienaichizu

Quote from: Dan/Panther on October 08, 2009, 01:47:06 PM

Next we can plan for Ramils house in the Phillipines. Since he'll be hosting, he can make travel arrangements, and pay a portion of the airfare.

P.S. I don't live in an association.

I have a nice vacation house up on the mountains with a very nice view of the historic Taal lake that is ready for any celebration, but to shoulder the airfare??? huhuhuhu......, I dont have that much money

Greg G.

Quote from: Bill Cahill on October 08, 2009, 03:51:41 PM
I want ... sweat peach iced tea.

Bill Cahill

darn, that sounds good, got a recipe for that?  Never tried peach iced tea.

P.S. I'm sure you meant "sweet", not perspiration.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e