News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I am a New Member to your Forum - Doug Rose AKA Kidphone

Started by Doug Rose, December 29, 2009, 11:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobieSport

Beautiful red 302, Doug. It looks new! And Dennis, here's hoping that you find a blue 302 at some point. I guess you'll be looking for the full range of colored 302s to go with your "Old Rose"?
-Matt

Dennis Markham

I will indeed Matt.  I forgot I do have an Ivory 302 that I picked up recently.  However it has the usual corner crack.  I haven't had a minute to work on that one yet but it should turn out very nice.  It's a great phone and I got it very reasonably.

HobieSport

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you Dennis when you find a blue 302 for a similar deal that you got your Mediterranean blue 500 for. ;)
-Matt

foots

Well, I see that I'm late to the welcoming party but better late than never. That does not seem to be a collection of phones - I think that's an obsession. Very impressive to say the least.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Dennis Markham

Hobie, if that ever happens you will hear about it! :)

Doug Rose

Thanks to everybody who has made me feel more than welcome. This is a good thing you have going here.....Kidphone
Kidphone

Greg G.

Quote from: Kidphone on January 03, 2010, 07:06:04 PM
Thanks to everybody who has made me feel more than welcome. This is a good thing you have going here.....Kidphone

I'll add my welcome.  Oh, and by the way, I hate you! (Running joke indicative of jealousy).
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Phonesrfun on December 30, 2009, 08:01:34 PM
Quote from: Jim S. on December 29, 2009, 09:09:15 PM
....Your collection is a prime example of what happens once the telephone collecting infection takes hold.

I have been fortunate enough that I have been only mildly infected.
Jim S.

....And you realize there is no cure known to mankind....

-Bill Geurts

Not that it is a bad thing. It is a better investment than drugs or alcohol, and a better high.
Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.