News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Jester!

Started by Dennis Markham, November 09, 2010, 08:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Mr. Jester is celebrating his birthday today.  Happy Birthday Stephen.

jsowers

Stephen, I hope you have a great birthday. You have a nice red soft plastic 554 birthday present coming soon--but not from me. You won it Halloween night. I placed the first bid on it, but I didn't bid after that. If my deductions are correct, it has a very rare part on it, and I'll leave it to you to reveal the rest when you want to. :)
Jonathan

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jester

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!  It's nice to know that another year has passed & I'm still here & friends still stop & think of me.  It feels like a regular day so far--I'm still at work.  I'm sure it will feel more special this evening, when I can relax at home. 

I'm still waiting on that 554, Jonathan.  The seller emailed me Saturday that it has been shipped, so I guess it's still in transit.
Stephen

Kenny C

You have the same birthday as a friend of mine. Happy Birthday Stephen
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

bwanna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHEN! enjoy your relaxing evening. hope the missus has a special dinner for you!
remember the days when a birthday was occasion to take the day off work to celebrate ;D
donna

Doug Rose

Quote from: bwanna on November 09, 2010, 07:53:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHEN! enjoy your relaxing evening. hope the missus has a special dinner for you!
remember the days when a birthday was occasion to take the day off work to celebrate ;D
" hope the missus has a special for you!"

Donna...I was thinking the same thing.

Happy Birthday Stephen, you aged two years today, and I lost twelve. The Forum is great! ....Doug
Kidphone

Craig T

Happy Birthday Stephen!

Dewdrop

Happy Birthday to you Stephen

Debbie
Debbie

Tonyrotary

Dan

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

McHeath

I'm late but hope you had a happy b-day!

AE_Collector

After we missed a couple of years it is time to make up for that and wish Stephen "Jester" a Happy Birthday November 09. Stephen lives in Texas and was one of the "early adopters" of CRPF signing up in the fist year.

I also noted that Stephen doesn't very often miss posting his Happy Birthday wishes to others here on CRPF so lets all wish him a Happy Birthday this time!

Terry

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI