News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Bwanna, thought you might be interested, others also.

Started by Dan/Panther, September 30, 2009, 07:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

hey d/p   that's kinda funny/odd.  wonder how he knows it is jh's radio ???  i am curious to see a pic.

& wow, my name is in the "headline" of this thread 8)

i don't know thing about old radios, except that i like them. i have one turntable/radio in my living room. one of these days i will take a pic to show.  then you can tell me it is worth a million trillion dollars & i can sell it & quit climbin telephone poles ;D
donna

HobieSport

Bwanna; please don't ever stop climbing telephone poles. That might ruin all of my dreams. Dan/Panther is already one of my heroes, and you are a heroin to me.

(when I say "heroin" I mean a woman hero; not the bad drug)

-Matt

bwanna

hobie, thank you for the compliment.  but i would be remiss in my grammar police duties, if i did not point out that you mean     heroine. :D

sorry,  just my bossy, pushy nature showing thru. ;)
donna

HobieSport

Bwanna yes I meant to say that you are sort of a Heroine. Thank you for the spelling correction.

Women in Afghanistan are so seldom seen working on telephones these days.

I have no problems at all with your "bossy" or pushy nature. We are not married so we can maybe be friends.

-Matt

bwanna

just today, an older male customer asked how i got my job, as it is a "man's job". i do not know his nationality, but he only spoke minimal english.

hobie, we could not be friends if we were married, but since we are not, we can ;)
donna

HobieSport

It's a good thing that we are not married. I would much rather think of you as a sister. I never understood the discussion about "men's jobs and women's jobs".

It always seemed to me that whatever our capacity for work in the world had nothing at all to do with our sex.

I admire any person, male or female, who has the skill to fix telephone lines.
-Matt

Dan/Panther

Quote from: bwanna on September 30, 2009, 09:54:53 PM
hobie, thank you for the compliment.  but i would be remiss in my grammar police duties, if i did not point out that you mean     heroine. :D

sorry but just my bossy, pushy nature showing thru. ;)

Nice try, you ain't scaring me away !
D/P

HobieSport

I don't do "heroine".  (The bad drug) Never will.

"Heroins" (female heros) are already dangerous enough. I did a little of that, and now you all can see my condition.

Dan/P they will never scare us away.

Ellen thanks for coming back to the forum. If your life is too busy I understand. I just wanted to say that we miss you.

-Matt

bingster

Quote from: HobieSport on October 01, 2009, 03:57:24 PM
I don't do "heroine".  (The bad drug) Never will.

"Heroins" (female heros) are already dangerous enough. I did a little of that, and now you all can see my condition.

Other way around, Hobes.  ;)
= DARRIN =

Dan/Panther

Matt;
At this poiunt it'as best to stop. All you can do is make it worse.
D/P