News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WE 202 "Imperial" phone

Started by Babybearjs, September 02, 2016, 05:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

well.... if you are "Member 5562" Thank you!!!!! this is now mine! my first 202 Imperial. Thank you for the great bargain! these don't sell for that price very often....
John

Pourme

Congratulations on your new addition!...That is on my want list as well. This I ask because I don't know. Understanding how and what the golden finish is, my question is...can the golden metal finish be "properly" restored, within reasonable means for the common collector? Should we just accept them in the condition we find them in?

Great find!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

WEBellSystemChristian

Great find!

I found mine with a closed center fingerwheel, bad paint on the handset, a destroyed handset cord, and badly worn finish. Yours tops mine in every way!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Babybearjs

this one was sold by an antique dealer.... must not care about value and wanted to get rid of it.... it will look good once I get the beige cloth cords on it.... good thing I saved them from the beige 302 I had.... darn things are expensive!
John

Doug Rose

I have never seen a beige cloth cord. Could you post some pictures. Is the beige real or a OPW color.....thanks....Doug
Kidphone

Babybearjs

It going to be a OPW cord that I bought back in 2010.... I had a very badly faded beige 302 that I tried to restore and later scrapped the shell and saved the cords... I will post pictures once I get the phone....
John

oldguy

I wanted An imperial since the early 90s. within the last few weeks I have gotten 2 Imperials.
Gary