News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pvt-telco's Collection

Started by southernphoneman, March 22, 2013, 09:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesternElectricBen

Great deal, do you have the item number or link?

southernphoneman

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on July 21, 2013, 09:18:34 PM
Great deal, do you have the item number or link?
ben, here it is,ebay item number 231017597470

southernphoneman

one of the three birthday phones for this year, a red western electric 500 from 1965.

WesternElectricBen

Nice! Can we see the others or have a link?

Ben

southernphoneman

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on July 30, 2013, 09:12:04 PM
Nice! Can we see the others or have a link?

Ben
ebay item number 400533761854,and the other two,a Japanese import model DO-8 and a 1954 western electric black 500 were purchased locally a i will post them soon,thank you.

southernphoneman

pictured below are the last 2 of my birthday phones.1 a model D-08, and 2 a black western electric 500 from 1954, both need work.thankyou

southernphoneman

look at this beautiful metal western electric 302 that I just bought off of ebay from our good friend Doug Rose.

WesternElectricBen

Man! Thats a nice one, I actual saw that one. I wanted to buy it but I don't have the money right now. Just bought parts for the key system and need to finish wiring it.

Ben

southernphoneman

this is a red western electric  554 that I just purchased from 1970, southernphoneman

southernphoneman

this another 500 from my collection, a black western electric, from 1953.

Dennis Markham

Looks very nice, Gregg.  Nice job!  Is that an original dial card in there?

WesternElectricBen

Nice early 500! Is the handset cord replaced, because I think it would have a straight cord or am I mistaken?

Ben

WesternElectricBen

Very nice, I see what you were talking about when you asked about 554's, a 1955 one, lets hope its parts matching!

I made the link click-able: http://tinyurl.com/lv475f5

Ben

WesternElectricBen

Wow that looks really nice, how much did you give for it? I wonder if it was restored previously with that number card.

Kind of like what I use..

Ben

southernphoneman

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on October 11, 2013, 11:33:32 PM
Wow that looks really nice, how much did you give for it? I wonder if it was restored previously with that number card.

Kind of like what I use..

Ben
hi ben, I think the seller puts these in after restoration, I have bought a couple of phones from him, Gregg