News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Green WE 1554

Started by LarryInMichigan, June 10, 2021, 05:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryInMichigan

I noticed a green WE 1554 appearing in a picture in an estate sale listing this morning, so later in the day, I rode my bicycle the 3.5 miles or so to the sale, and the phone was sitting right out on a table in the living room with a $20 price tag on it.  I grabbed the phone and a handful of power cords (which I need for radios and clocks), and the lady asked me for $20 total.  I think I did well  I gave the phone keypad a quick test, and it did work.  What is a green 1554 worth these days?

Larry

Vern P

That was a great find. I have a full set, but don't know the market value.

Vern P

OK, the Ivory is painted, as I have been looking for a real one for YEARS !!

LarryInMichigan

I decided that I have too many phones and things here to keep this, so I cleaned it up and listed it on feebay: ebay link.

Larry

HarrySmith

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on June 17, 2021, 09:53:42 PM
I decided that I have too many phones and things here to keep this, so I cleaned it up and listed it on feebay: ebay link.

Larry

Too many?? No such thing as too many phones:)
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

LarryInMichigan

Quote from: HarrySmith on June 17, 2021, 09:57:09 PM
Too many?? No such thing as too many phones:)

"Too many" means that I have completely run out of places to put things.  I have hundreds of clocks, radios, and other things in addition to hundreds of phones.

Larry

MMikeJBenN27

First time I have seen a mini wall Touch Tone with only 10 buttons!

Mike

LarryInMichigan

The ebay listing for this phone is ending tomorrow (Sun) night, and it is already bid past $100.

Larry

david@london

A stylish wallphone which I'd very much like to have in my kitchen ...good result Larry