News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

499 Members on the Forum

Started by Doug Rose, January 14, 2011, 10:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I think our fearless leader need some applause. Nice Job Dennis!
Kidphone

Kenny C

Keep up the good work Dennis. I appreciate you all.
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dennis Markham

Thanks Doug, it's all you guys & galls.  Without you all participating we wouldn't have a Forum.  

I was thinking last night that the next member will be #500.  This time with the new registration process, I think all of the registered members are or were at one time interested in old telephones!  We hit 500 before but I deleted probably 150 accounts that turned out to be people that joined just to post links to various sites.

Yesterday for instance I received 16 notices of  new registered members awaiting approval.  I only received 2 e-mails from someone wanting to join in on the discussions.  So I have to assume the other 14 were just spammers.  Every once in a while I don't get the e-mail request to be approved from the "real" person until several days later.  Some have said they didn't notice the requirement to e-mail me.  So I thank everyone that jumped through hoops to join the Forum.  Hopefully it will be worth it in the end.  

Thanks to all!

~Dennis

Greg G.

499 Members on the forum!
499 Members!
If one should happen to close their account...
498 Members on the forum!     ;D  ::)
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

HarrySmith

It is definetly worth it! Sending an email to confirm is not exactly jumping through hoops. The amount of information and helpful people here is outstanding and the amount of spam and BS is nil. Not many forums can say that!
Thanks Dennis ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

NorthernMan

I've seen alot of forums .... this is by far the best managed. The content
is also superior to anything .... but thats to be expected i suppose from dedicated phone nuts.

Kudos to those in charge !

Gary

ditto to all of the above, great forum, thanks!