News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Thank You - Phonesrfun

Started by hemi71x, April 29, 2011, 09:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi71x

May i take a moment of everyones time, and give Phonesrfun - Bill Geurts on this site, a public thank you in the fixing up of a 1932 model 202 phone and subset box, that i was over my head with from the git go.
He didn't know me from Adam, and don't know if he took pity on me, when i was posting questions about the phone and unique subset box, over on the troubleshooting and repair board.
Just want to let everyone know what a great guy that he is.
You meet a lot of nice people on the internet, that most likely you will never meet in person.
Thank's again. Appreciate what you did for me.
Jim V.

rp2813

Great story.  Glad to hear that your phone is finally working the way you wanted.

Sites like this are all about helping others with similar interests.  Sometimes that involves taking an extra step, which Bill was apparently happy to do.

Way to go Bill!
Ralph

Phonesrfun

I enjoyed doing it.  It was not pity, but rather I hated to see someone struggling with getting something like that working and having such trouble getting a good match between the subset and the phone.

Jim's phone should provide many more years of service, and I like working on phones, so it was a win-win situation.

Thanks, Jim for the kind words.

-Bill
-Bill G