News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

YouTube!

Started by WesternElectricBen, March 31, 2013, 11:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twocvbloke

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on June 03, 2013, 09:25:38 PMI wish I could switch, but I have my money in the App store and Ituens so there four I would just be rebuying property I alreaddy own...

You can switch, clever people wrote apps for Android which will sync up an android phone with itunes to keep your music... :)

Though I can't say the same for apps you have bought, but then they tend to mirror them between apple and android, and a lot of them are free on android compared to their applised counterparts... :D

Plus, on android, you can upload directly to youtube with the youtube app, which is what I did with the videos on my SanitaireC12 channel, though it helps having unlimited data... :D

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: twocvbloke on June 03, 2013, 10:20:55 PM
Quote from: WesternElectricBen on June 03, 2013, 09:25:38 PMI wish I could switch, but I have my money in the App store and Ituens so there four I would just be rebuying property I alreaddy own...

You can switch, clever people wrote apps for Android which will sync up an android phone with itunes to keep your music... :)

Though I can't say the same for apps you have bought, but then they tend to mirror them between apple and android, and a lot of them are free on android compared to their applised counterparts... :D

Plus, on android, you can upload directly to youtube with the youtube app, which is what I did with the videos on my SanitaireC12 channel, though it helps having unlimited data... :D

Actually I don't buy apps so that might could work.
Ben

BDM

Here is my channel. Mostly radio info, but a couple of W.E. phone vids. I plan to upload more phone vids in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/user/weiwdxnw3nywyxrc98/videos
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI