News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Blue 302/304

Started by Pourme, August 14, 2016, 06:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pourme

This blue 302/304 sold for $115.00 on proxibid...Deal?
http://tinyurl.com/zdsqfrc
Hope the link works...
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

WEBellSystemChristian

In short: nope!

This one looks painted...definitely not a deal for a collector at that price. But the paint looks terrific, so it's a great deal for a non-collector, someone who just wants an old phone in their house!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Doug Rose

Christian is correct, it is painted. No shame in it. I had one just like it for along time until I found the real deal.

Its called a place holder....Doug
Kidphone

TelePlay

Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on August 14, 2016, 06:41:18 PM
In short: nope!

Well, yes, the link works.   8)

Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on August 14, 2016, 06:41:18 PM
This one looks painted...definitely not a deal for a collector at that price. But the paint looks terrific, so it's a great deal for a non-collector, someone who just wants an old phone in their house!

Nice phone for the money but I agree with Christian and Doug, not a real WE blue 302.

Pourme

I bidded up to about $75.00 and dropped out. My first Proxibid experience. Proxibid is fast moving, one sentence descriptions. No place to ask the seller questions. Not my kind of auction. Glad I let it walk!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Jim Stettler

$115.00 Painted isn't a bad deal when you are wanting a nice example of a blue 302. It fills the spot and doesn't break the bank. I doubt if you will lose money when you sell it (After you find an affordable 302).

This is a phone I might buy at that price. I think it is a good investment and placeholder for the money.
JMO,
Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.