News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

'The Telephone Museum: Inspiring Enthusiasm for Electrical Engineering.'

Started by Doug Rose, March 15, 2014, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I received this email from Vince, I think he was a former buyer from us on eBay. This is a great idea. I have asked Vince to join the Forum.....Doug

Hi Doug,

I am writing to let you know we are building a telephone museum with this fund raiser -  'The Telephone Museum: Inspiring Enthusiasm for Electrical Engineering.'.

We offer children and young adults an inspirational opportunity to discover electricity and engineering through an understanding of old and new telephones.

In our workshops, we tear down new and old telephones and review how the phenomenon of telecommunications works whether it be a Candlestick telephone or the latest Smartphone.

Take a moment to check it out on Indiegogo and also share it with your friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a contribution, or simply follow updates. If enough of us get behind it, we can make 'The Telephone Museum: Inspiring Enthusiasm for Electrical Engineering.' happen!

indiegogo.com/projects/710371/emal/3296475

Help Start a New Generation of Antique Telephone Collectors and Spread the Word!

The Telephone Museum, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) public charity and donations are TAX deductible.

P.S. You are welcome to sell your phones in the museum store as well as at our telephone shows.

Best,

Vince
Kidphone

TelePlay

Found their site at this link:

www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-telephone-museum-inspiring-enthusiasm-for-electrical-engineering

Matilo Telephones

Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

TelePlay

They seem to be the same.

Lincoln, Massachusetts, is a near northwestern suburb of Boston, about 17 miles or so northwest of downtown Boston.

WEBellSystemChristian

That is a really cool idea! A museum not only dedicated to telephones, but a museum that takes them apart for kids and young adults to see.
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Doug Rose

The Museum relocated to Waltham MA and had a Grand opening on 11/4/17. Has anyone visited the Museum? I live about .5 hour away, but have never made the trek. Anyone have a review of it?....thanks....Doug
Kidphone