"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Two GN4676 phones

Started by Phonesrfun, June 07, 2012, 01:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Hi folks,

I have been contacted by someone who has two GN4676 phones in color.  One red and one green, photos are included below.

The person would like to know what a fair price would be and would also like to sell them to someone interested.

If anyone is interested in discussing the value in this thread, then please go ahead.  I am going to forward the link to this thread to the seller so she can see the discussion that follows.  If anyone would like to contact the seller directly, please send me a message and I can give you the e-mail address

These phones look to be in very good shape, except for a little paint specks from when someone once painted a room.

Here are the pictures:

-Bill G

Doug Rose

I have never seen these in color. Simply outstanding. I hope you are buying these....Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

There was a black one that sold recently on eBay.  I do not remember what the final price.  Perhaps someone saved that auction.  These are very nice.

Doug Rose

Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Wow.  These two are really nice, but I'm afraid it would take a second mortgage to buy them.  If I were selling them and wanted to get the highest price, I'd go with eBay.  Let the world take a stab at them.  What a great addition to any collection.