News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

black princess price?

Started by bushman, February 03, 2012, 08:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushman

What would be a proper price to pay for a black, 6/65, 702b, non numbers matching, princess telephone?
I have my eye on one but am questionable about the price.

Bushman

TelePlay

That would seem to be a rather rare phone, in black that is. Will be interesting to see if anyone ventures a guesstimate . . .

Snake

They have them for sale restored on oldphoneworks for $149.99, the same price for all of their other princess colors. Here's the link: http://www.oldphoneworks.com/product.php?productid=19466&cat=0&page=9 Hope that helps.

Dennis Markham

One doesn't see a black on too often on eBay.  I think I paid about $25 for the one I have but was lucky enough to buy it from a local collector.  I think $150 is a bit much.  If you are patient, one will surface on ebay, eventually.

bushman

They are asking $68.00 on the one I found. I might be able to get them down a little but she is pretty firm.

Bushman

Vern P

The collector price was $100 for these, but I don't know were it is now. At $68, if not craked, I would say that is a fair price.

I think I have 2 of these, that I will sell.

Vern P

McHeath

I have one that I lucked out on for 15 dollars at a thrift store. 

They seem to go for a lot on e-bay, I've seen some in the 125+ range.  68 seems okay to me.

dpaynter1066

They go for 25 rough to 125 fine.  Make sure it can dial out.

the price you need to pay depends on whether its a needful thing for you  and if you have patience or not.

doing an advanced search, the last three months completed listings on ebay shows that they are going for around 30 to 40 dollars on the bay at the moment.   Sixty is a little high but not awful if its in good working order.

Telephones ->  completed listings ->  "Black Princess -Crosley -Reproduction"