News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Avatar Madness... Signatures, too!

Started by Mark Stevens, September 15, 2008, 06:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Stevens

I know that I've already set up many of you with the Charter Member avatar, and it's come to my attention (thanks bingster!) that some members might prefer a Charter Member "Signature", the horizontal banner that runs across the bottom of a post.  The thinking is that some folk have a favorite avatar that they want to use, but would still like to be acknowledged as a Charter Member.  So, I figured I'd come up with such a signature, one that can include the member's user-name... is that cool, or what?  Once I've got Photoshop up to speed, it'll be a simple matter for me to add the user-name, or even use a preferred background color.  Heck, I'll even let you choose between a 202 or a 302!!!
So here's the deal...
If you want a Charter Member avatar or signature, let me know.  If you have a color or phone preference give me that info as well, and I'll get to them as quickly as possible...this week for sure.  I'll be cutting-off the Charter Member thing very soon, and you guys & gals will have the honor of flying the Charter Member flag proudly! 

And...
Once the smoke clears (when I'm caught up), I'll be happy to make custom avatars/signatures for any of the charter members, meaning that I'll whoop-out Adobe Illustrator and draw whatever phone you prefer, as I did with the 302 that's on most of the current CM avatars.

McHeath

Holy Hotline Batman, I've got a way cool banner thing under my posts now!  Nifty, and thanks.  Indeed thanks for creating this forum, it's been only a few weeks but it's off to a great start.