News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

"Premier" 625A4 Ivory Modular Telephone Connecting Blocks

Started by HarrySmith, October 23, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

Here is the biscuits I use on my phones for sale to keep the original line cords intact and still make them plug & play with a modular cord. Being sold by a phone club member, Cliff Sullivan. I have contacted Cliff off eBay in the past and made a deal on the side without eBay or PayPal fees.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302929887892
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Kidphone

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

If you refurb telephones, you can never have enough.  I'm on my last medium priority flat box of them. Get them while you can....Doug
Kidphone

kleenax

Bummer;

just scrapped a bunch of those! Like a banana box full........
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

TelePlay

Regular Member Post

I've been getting them from All Electronics

https://www.allelectronics.com/item/mt-103w/4-cond-modular-phone-jack-white/1.html

My last order for 20 shows $8 shipping. IIRC, buying 10 or 20 cost the same $8 for shipping. They were $0.50 a year ago, have gone up a bit since then. Still, at $0.69 each plus $8 shipping, an order for 20 would be $21.80 total.

Might be other sources but as Doug said, at a buck or so each, not worth the time looking to save a few cents.

Nice to have a small supply around when restoring and selling phones so a working phone with the original round line cord can be sent with the block attached and including a short pig tail modular included for immediate installation and use.

Jim Stettler

$2.00 each delivered would still be a bargin .
How much is a landline dial tone on an old phone worth? easily $5.00 IMHO.
Might as stock up while you can.
JMO,
Jim S
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.