"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Design Line Parts

Started by pastarck1918, April 16, 2015, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pastarck1918

Hi  All,
Is there any place, or anybody, that may have a source of parts for the 1970's Design Line telephones?   
Tom

Any day above ground, is a good one...

HarrySmith

There are probably a few here that have some parts for some phones. If you can post exactly what you need perhaps we can find it.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jim Stettler

The best way to get parts for these phones are to buy parts phones.  You may want to check Paul F. page and the TCI library for BSP's. for the models you have.

Some of these phones had variations. and others were available from a lot of different sources.  If you know the parts you need you may be able to get them from members of ATCA or TCI or this forum.

Jim S.

I have a lot of design-line phones that I would like to get rid of. Currently they are packed away in boxes marked "telephones" and stored with many other boxes of telephones , which are also marked "telephones". 
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

paul-f

I've always admired your filing system, Jim.

Most of my boxes are unmarked.   ;)
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Jim Stettler

Quote from: paul-f on April 19, 2015, 06:13:23 PM
I've always admired your filing system, Jim.

Most of my boxes are unmarked.   ;)

Organization is an art, not a Science :) .

I turned down a box of design line handset trim pieces in gold color for $10.00 at the KS show. There were lots of parts in the box . the collector who had them will be in town this week. If anyone is interested I can pass your contact info on to him.

Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.