Bwanna where are you ?

Started by Dan/Panther, March 02, 2010, 12:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

Haven't heard from Bwanna in awhile.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

hey d/p...here i am ....lurking in the shadows. haven't done much in the way of phone stuff lately. but i am here, keepin an eye on everybody ;)
donna

McHeath

Someone needs to keep an eye on this cast of characters!   ;) ;)

AET

Even though we don't see her, she's still playing Mom to all of us :)
- Tom

Greg G.

Quote from: bwanna on March 02, 2010, 01:18:06 PM
hey d/p...here i am ....lurking in the shadows. haven't done much in the way of phone stuff lately. but i am here, keepin an eye on everybody ;)

Hey!  Is this like those laptops that the school gave the kids that's been in the news?!  Yikes! Where are my pants...
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

LarryInMichigan

I think that bwanna has hidden tiny cameras in our phones.

bwanna

yep..with my vast technical knowledge i was able to remotely enable everyone's webcam ::) ::)  btw...nice boxers, briny :o

been laid up for 3 days with a back troubles. guess this gal is getting too old to be slinging ladders  :( actually, i think it was the snow shoveling that did me in. i'm on muscle relaxers & steriods. thank goodness for the forum & facebook, there isn't much entertainment on daytime tv ;D
donna

Dennis Markham

Donna, I hope your back improves soon.  There are not many things worse than having back issues.  If it's muscle related that's a good thing---as opposed to skeletal/nerve issues.  Knock on wood.......

LarryInMichigan

Donna,

Have you been to a chiropractor?  A good chiropractor can help enormously, as I learned when I had sever back troubles.  Some of them have traction tables which stretch the spine and relieve pressure on the nerves.  Just don't mention it to a physician.  most of them cringe (or worse) when chiropractic is mentioned.

Larry

bwanna

larry, have never seen a chiropractor, my friend swears by hers. the doc i am seeing is a DO, so once the inflammation subsides, he can "manipulate"my back.

sick time has to be approved by FMLA, if not i get a discipline occurrence. not sure if chiropractor visits fall under FMLA sanctioned treatment.
donna

LarryInMichigan

I don't know anything about FMLA, but I know that chiropractic treatments are covered by BCBS of MI, so someone apparently considers them worthy.