News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

North Navy Phone Locking Handset

Started by Doug Rose, July 07, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I won this beautiful North with a locking handset. Great cloth cord, BIN for $39.99 with eBay 14% discount. This is just a beauty!! I was lucky....Doug

https://tinyurl.com/ycc8psvv
Kidphone

Pourme

~

Wow Doug....What a find. I haven't even seen one of those. I check EBAY several times a day and I missed that one completely.

Another great phone at a great price! It looks new or freshly restored!

FOM material!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Doug Rose

Benny...just a wipe down at 6:30 this morning. I just can't sleep past 5am, even on the weekends  :'(.   This was a very lucky find by me. I love the military phones. It was packed with only one sheet of thin bubble around it, but arrived in amazing condition.

Sometimes you bite the bear!!....Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

As I recall you have picked up several deals because of your inability to sleep late....

The early bird gets the phone!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

RotarDad

Wow, Doug, great find!  Competes with your turret phone for that great  combo of very cool and unusual!  The blank plaque leads me to think that this phone was NOS and never installed.  Keeper for you?
Paul

Doug Rose

Paul.... I do have another with the Navy Plaque, but not as nice. One will have to go,,,,Doug
Kidphone

oldguy

Great phone Doug, less than 40 bucks, what a deal.
Gary

Doug Rose

Kidphone

Doug Rose

I decided to keep the original that I  have owned for a long time and this one is off to another collection. No regrets  :(....Doug
Kidphone

RotarDad

Doug - I second your decision.  I would value the history of having the inscribed plaque.  Its condition is quite nice as well....
Paul

Nick in Manitou

Wow Doug, Great Catch!

On one of the Navy phones I have I was able to determine what ship it was on by searching the contract called out on the data plate. On others I have, I was not successful so far.

Good find!

Nick

Doug Rose

Nick...this truly amazing knowing what ship it was on!  Good luck with your selling!

Paul...a tough choice...but you and I are on the same page. I had to keep the Navy plaque...Doug
Kidphone