News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Best Friends

Started by Steve, January 17, 2009, 10:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perry

Captain Jack likes to pose with my phones. Here he is with my Kellogg "Red Bar" phone. (This is not the one I was working on; that one is on hold until I find some screws.)

Steve

You get extra points for including phones in your pics!

cool cat, is he winking at the camera?
If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

Perry

He's not winking. He lost his right eye in a car accident, but he does fine with just one. I'll have to see if I can get him to pose with my other phones.

McHeath

QuoteHe's not winking. He lost his right eye in a car accident, but he does fine with just one. I'll have to see if I can get him to pose with my other phones.

Yet another good reason that cats should not drive cars!   ;)

We have a cat named Mouse.  A nice if persnickity feline, she is an excellent mouser however which is how she got the name.  She had an evil son named Marcus, he was born in my son's closet, but he went to the Dark Side and we were not at all sad when he went to his eternal reward a couple of years ago.  Found him dead in the backyard under a rack.  Odd, but he was meaner than a junkyard dog and everyone who came over has a "Marcus bit me" story. 

You all have some nice looking pets, dogs and cats are certainly fun to have around. 

mienaichizu

Quote from: Steve on January 19, 2009, 09:34:16 AM

Nice looking Tabby. we had a gray tabby that lived to be 22 years old. shes been gone almost 3 years now, and I still 'see' her in the corners sometimes.

mine is 4 months old

mienaichizu

Quote from: Dennis Markham on January 19, 2009, 10:15:09 AM
Nearly 3 years ago I was asked to "watch" an adult male cat that had been left alone in an apartment because the elderly lady that owned him died.  Her children had left him in this apartment for six months only stopping to fill up the food and water bowl.   He was seen in a cage at the Vet's office and was pretty much headed for the glue factory.  I did not want an animal but had grown up with cats in the house so I relented.  Ok, I said, two weeks.  Again, it will be 3 years in April.  so now he's about ten years old.  He loves when phones arrive so he can sit in the box.  Notice his paw in the one photo...he is what is called polydactyl.  He has thumbs--which help him open and bang cupboard doors when he wants food.  He was 23 pounds when I got him and is down to about 18 now.  He was named before I got him--sort of a Boy Named Sue.  His name is Chynna (China) which I think is a girl's name.  So I call him "Dog".

He is "Rose Beige" just like one of my model 500's...which by the way is his favorite of my telephones.

whoa he's cute

mienaichizu

Quote from: Perry on January 19, 2009, 04:43:00 PM
Quote from: mienaichizu on January 19, 2009, 09:24:46 AM
does anyone has a pet cat too??

Here's one of mine (with one of my phones in the background as a bonus).

He's missing his right eye, why don't you give him an eye patch? ;D
I also have a cat like that before

Steve

Quote from: Perry on January 19, 2009, 04:43:00 PM
Quote from: mienaichizu on January 19, 2009, 09:24:46 AM
does anyone has a pet cat too??

Here's one of mine (with one of my phones in the background as a bonus).

Man I need an SLR.

EXIF says you shot this at  ISO 1600! my S5 is noisy as hell above 200.
If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

Konrad

Quote from: Steve on January 19, 2009, 10:02:36 AM

Good looking dogs! looks like ones a chocolate lab, whats the other one?

Pure Redbone Coonhound  the first and last dog we did not rescue.  Love him but he can be a royal pain.