News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Stromberg Carlson 1443/1444 Wiring Diagram

Started by dhilarious, July 14, 2012, 11:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhilarious

I have 2 of these and they both seem the same inside.  I have looked for a diagram for this subset but cant seem to find one.  I have the wall line wired in that was simple.  I need to know where to wire the phone cord red blue green yellow.  When I hook up the red/green to the subset I can get a dial tone but still cant dial out.  Anyone have an idea?

on the back of one it says 345

on the other it says 346 and also 1460BT

paul-f

The 1460 used the same baseplate as the desk and wall sets in the 1400-series, so you should be able to use the wiring diagram for any of them as a guide.

Try this one from the TCI Library for the 1443 and 1444:

http://www.telephonecollectors.info/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&gid=2060&Itemid=2
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Doug Rose

Quote from: dhilarious on July 14, 2012, 11:11:32 AM
I have 2 of these and they both seem the same inside.  I have looked for a diagram for this subset but cant seem to find one.  I have the wall line wired in that was simple.  I need to know where to wire the phone cord red blue green yellow.  When I hook up the red/green to the subset I can get a dial tone but still cant dial out.  Anyone have an idea?

on the back of one it says 345

on the other it says 346 and also 1460BT

are these for sale?
Kidphone

dhilarious

I have 2 of those and 4 of the smaller semi-subsets ringers in the same style for sale (has the folded down corners).

feel free to PM me.