News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Who offers the cheapest "by wire" phone service?

Started by BDM, October 08, 2008, 11:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDM

Besides VoiP and/or cable systems, who offers the cheapest traditional "by copper wire" phone service? I've looked at AT&T, and they need to come down a little. Can you guys give me any other companies that offer unlimited long distance service in the Detroit/MI area? My reasons for this shall be explained at a later date.
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dan/Panther

BDM

I have Verizon, unlimited long distance, voice mail, caller I.D., call forwarding, all the bells and whistles. It costs me $52.95 a month.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

BDM

I have that also. I'm now using Vonage. $24.99/month. Now, I'm looking for something close to that. AT&T has an unlimited $40/month offer. Not close enough yet.
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

McHeath

No idea what prices are in the mid-west.  Here in Kawleefornya I pay about 6 bucks a month for "at & t" measured local, and we use the cell phones for long distance.  I'm probably the only person in my region who's toyed with getting rid of the cell phones and just doing the unlimited at & t package for 40 clams.  Sometimes the idea of not being able to be reached all the time has a certain appeal.