News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Looking for Vincent M Merlino

Started by Fabius, June 27, 2016, 02:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabius

In going through boxes of old photographs in the basement I came across a nice 8x10 takes of me at an ATCA show about 25 - 30 years ago. The collector who took the picture was Vincent M Merlino of Tonawanda, NY. A Google search shows that he is still at the address shown on his rubber stamp. I want to find out where and when the photo was taken. I really don't remember him. Does anyone know of Vincent and is he still an active telephone collector? Tonawanda, NY is near Niagara Falls.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

jsowers

From the handles list that Terry did back in 2012...

rudyrump      144   4-Jun-12   Vincent   Merlino   USA, New York   telbills@adelphia.net   27-Jan-00                                                

Try the email address above. If that somehow doesn't work, try contacting him through eBay. The first word is his eBay handle. Good luck!
Jonathan

Fabius

Quote from: jsowers on June 27, 2016, 03:41:45 PM
From the handles list that Terry did back in 2012...

rudyrump      144   4-Jun-12   Vincent   Merlino   USA, New York   telbills@adelphia.net   27-Jan-00                                                

Try the email address above. If that somehow doesn't work, try contacting him through eBay. The first word is his eBay handle. Good luck!

I'll email him. It seems the last ATCA membership list he is in is the 2012 list. He may have gone to the big telephone show in the sky.

Thanks.

I know I'm old because I saw Tiny Tim marry Miss Vicki.

Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905