News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Price of black 302's & AE 40's

Started by Signguy, December 31, 2011, 11:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I picked up an AE40 from eBay on Wednesday and received it yesterday. I have never found such a near perfect phone before on eBay. Only two bad pictures, I got it as soon as it came on. I figured the handset was worth the price of the auction.

It is so shiny is is very hard to take pictures, everything reflects of off it. I just love the looks of an AE40, great lines to it. The chrome just tops it off.

This looks like one of McMurdosilver's jobs. I am thrilled with it....Doug
Kidphone

Tom B

Doug
Good one there, mate. Time to reward yourself with another pint or two ;)
Tom

LarryInMichigan

I saw that AE40 on ebay.  If I weren't up to me ears in AE40s, I might have bought it (or tried).  The BIN price was surprisingly low.

Larry

Doug Rose

Quote from: Tom B on January 08, 2012, 03:40:03 PM
Doug
Good one there, mate. Time to reward yourself with another pint or two ;)
Tom .....Denver and Pittsburgh in a different kind of Football than you are used to seeing. I am starting pint #2 as I write this. NE Pats play the winner.....thanks...Doug

Sorry....I forgot to include the link

http://tinyurl.com/77699s2
Kidphone

GG

Holy cow dude, I would have totally missed that one due to the lack of decent photos.  Though, I'm also up to my ears in AE 40s and variations thereof. 

Definite nominee for January find of the month.

liteamorn

Wow, and I mean WOW ! I love these AE phones and ones in that condition are rare indeed! Nice find Doug.

Doug Rose

thanks guys.....really amazed at it...Doug
Kidphone

Sargeguy

I think 302 prices are pretty low these days$10-30 for a decent one.  I own about 30 of them and have never paid more than $50.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

LarryInMichigan

This AE50 (Link) showed up this evening with a BIN of $45, and I couldn't resist.  The one lousy photo doesn't show much, so I sure hope that it is in good condition (and will still be when it arrives).  My AE50 has parts of the shell missing.

Larry