News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New -- Number/Dial Card -- board on the forum

Started by TelePlay, March 05, 2016, 05:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

It was suggested that we create a board dedicated to the display, discussion and creation of telephone number, or dial, cards. That was a very good idea and it has now been created and populated with most of the topics found on the entire forum dealing with all aspects of dial cards. I may have missed one for two in my search. Those will be moved into the new board as found.

You can find the new child board under Telephone Restoration Techniques at this link:

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?board=103.0

It contains about 50 topics collected from other boards on the forum. It is nice to have all of the informat89on of these topics in one place. This will now be the place to post anything related to that little round piece of paper found in the center of a finger wheel on most phones, or any of the rectangular and other style number/dial cards that are found on telephones.

The new child board has been named Number/Dial Cards. It already has some very interesting and informative topics to get it going and I'm sure many more new ones to come as we move into the future.

dsk