News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Doug Rose's Amazing Telephone Collection!

Started by Doug Rose, February 07, 2010, 02:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

Hey Doug:

Are those "Character Phones" that look like a chair, a lamp, a TV etc the older rotary models or are they Touch Tone?

Terry

stopthemachine

Quote from: Dennis Markham on January 20, 2011, 01:14:03 PM
Doug as I've said before, that is one beautiful collection of telephones and related items.  Every time I look at those photos---after some time has passed "I spy" something different that I'd love to have in my collection.  This time I Spy those nice colored Stromberg Carlson 1212 Fatboys.  Fantastic!

Are there TWO 334A subsets on that shelf? 
Wow, Doug!  So many HTF and awesome phones in your collection!  I love the SC 1212 phones in COLOR as well!  Awesome Kellogg phones too--I recently obtained a Kellogg 900 VERY reasonably on eBay.  I still need to fine an ivory Kellogg phone for the random, white Kellogg dial blank I bought years ago.  Haha.  It was...wishful thinking, I guess?  Ah, the Pearch Telephone Company...come back...

Doug Rose

Its January again, and every January I take new pictures of my collection. Some new phones have come to stay while others have left for new collections to sit in....Happy New Year....Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

If there is a nicer display of beautiful phones, anywhere, I sure haven't seen it.  What a great collection, Doug!  And I say that every time I see your photos.

GG

Yow!, Doug, you've got a seriously impressive collection there, and some of those are seriously rare.

So I have a pesky question. That yellow and orange Kellogg 1000, what's the history of that one?

Tom B

Doug
I notice that your collection is looking a bit cramped and probably takes a lot of effort with dustin' and polishin'. I'll do you a favour and save you some work by taking the aqua 302 off your hands - won't even charge you ;)
Tom

liteamorn

Amazing phones guys! Doug, OMG! Your collection intimidates, inspires, awes and just scares me half to death! lol, simply an amazing, amazing collection.  What phones ring when one calls your house these days! .

BDM

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Doug Rose

Here is my collection.....pics taken today....Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

one more....who is next?  ...Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Doug, those pictures would make a great jigsaw puzzle.  I think there are places that you can send in your own photo to have a puzzle manufactured.  Phone collectors may like something like that.  You'll be rich!  (I get 10% for the idea). :)

AE40FAN

Definately an amazing collection...those colored 302's!

K1WI

W O W  ! ! !
Andy F    K1WI

persido

I now know what heaven looks like....awesome pictures.