News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Estate Sale

Started by wds, September 26, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wds

I'm not sure where I put those stock certificates, buried them somewhere.  As soon as I find them again I will look.

Type 905 11 ringer or magneto.  It looks like it started life as a magneto, then converted to a ringer? 
Dave

wds

Appears to be Canadian.  Bells ring when I crank the magneto.  1940's?
Dave

wds

Unpacked a few more boxes in between Christmas movies.  There are lots of manuals that I will post pictures of later, but these smaller books caught my eye.  The first book is the Bell System Practices for Business Equipment, including hazard phones, elevator sets, telephone answering sets.  I remember unpacking a lot of the equipment listed in this book.

2nd books of all the different 500 phones, Station number cards and holders, Coin collectors including the 030,162,163,181-195 and diagrams.

Dave

wds

3rd Book is all wiring diagrams, from candlesticks to subsets, to station instruments.

4th book is Telephone Booths, Turrets, Key systems. 

Very nice books.
Dave

AE_Collector

Those are fairly desirable books. I haven't followed them on eBay for quite awhile now but in the past I have seen them sell for surprisingly high $$$.

Terry

wds

Found this 684 Ringer in a box - everything is dated iV 36, has the early 101 coil, and even the original wiring diagram.  I've never seen a wiring diagram in any of the 684's I've had.  Also the base plate is brass. 
Dave

Pourme

WDS,

I for one would like to thank you for continuing to post updates as you unpack your envious acquisition. I look forward to your updates as you go through your treasure.

Keep it up!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

wds

A few more.
Dave

wds

more.  I've fallen behind on my postings with the holidays and all.  Some of these have or will be sold.
Dave

Doug Rose

Dave ....that certainly was a "killer find."  Hopefully you will be able to sell enough off to pay for this fine haul. Simply outstanding!! I look forward to each installment of that you show on the Forum.....Doug
Kidphone

wds

Opened a few more boxes today.  Lots of tools, paperwork, and a few phones.
Dave

wds

Call boxes
Dave

wds

Opened up a couple more boxes today.  First item is a Kellogg Ringer.   Each of the bells measures 6" across.  Cool looking ringer.
Dave

wds

Not sure what the first item is.  Some sort of relay?

Ringer is marked 43S.  The wood is not in the best of shape, and missing the bottom, but the ringer is interesting.  Smaller than the ringers you normally see in these boxes.
Dave

wds

Can anyone identify this first ringer?  Next is a Bell System lamp.
Dave