News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Nortel Networks Callpilot 100

Started by ....., March 20, 2017, 08:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I picked this Nortel Networks Callpilot 100 up at a local thrift store today. I seen it and wasn't sure what it was. So I left it there and came home. I did a search for it. After finding out what it was used for I went back and bought it. I got a great deal on it. I did plug it in and it powered up. I can't test it anymore as I don't have the Norstar phones that it uses.

War Horse

A great little system that was reliable and semi-easy to use once you got use to the interface.  All the ones we had just ran with no problems and very little care and feeding.

AE_Collector

Occasionally the smoke leaked out of the power supplies but otherwise reliable.

Likely has 10 voice mail "seats", that is how we got them at least but other telcos may have had their own standard base configuration.

You need a Norstar system and phones to use it. Being in the box you could try selling it though the NT market isn't what it used to be.

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on March 21, 2017, 12:39:38 PM
Occasionally the smoke leaked out of the power supplies but otherwise reliable.

Likely has 10 voice mail "seats", that is how we got them at least but other telcos may have had their own standard base configuration.

You need a Norstar system and phones to use it. Being in the box you could try selling it though the NT market isn't what it used to be.

Terry

I could list it on eBay lower then the lowest one there and still make a profit. That is likely what will happen.

HarrySmith

I have seen a lot of Nortel phones on Craigs List. I have not been on there much recently but used to spend a lot of time searching for phones there and remember seeing a bunch real cheap!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"