News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Remember that Pink $150.00 Princess Modular Phone.

Started by Dan/Panther, June 16, 2009, 02:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I saw the following Princess, and put in an opening bid, and a higher snipe bid for the very end of the auction.
Well I forgot about it, and when I logged into ebay tonight, I discovered I had won the phone.
Go figure, nothing seems to make sense when it comes to phones on ebay.

D/P
http://tinyurl.com/lxwe4b

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

contraste

Congratulations, that's a good looking phone. The base seems to be in excellent condition for a phone from 1960.

The world of ebay pricing is a strange and perplexing one.

Phonesrfun

D/P, that is great!

Are you going to relist it for $200, or bleach it, or just clean it up?

-Bill
-Bill G

bingster

Poor little phone.  Refurbed three times before it reached the age of two.

I think you got the steal of the day, Dan.  Nothing like an uncontested win to put a smile on your face. 
= DARRIN =

Dennis Markham

It looks like a good candidate for the peroxide treatment.  For that price you can't go wrong.

McHeath

Sweet deal.  E-bay is bizarro world, I recently saw a plain old black modular 500 that happened to be very shiny go for 30 bucks.  Huh? 

Dan/Panther

The Pink Princess I have now, was originally painted gold, and the seller had striped it. He did a decent job, but the lettering suffered. So I'm going the keep this one, and list the one I have now. All of my Princess Phones (4), are 701B's.
A Blue, White, and 2 Pink.
I swore when I bought the Blue one, because it was like the one my Mom had, that was the only one I was going to aquire, Yeah!  Right !
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson