News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Duffy's Collection

Started by ....., June 25, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Doug....I love the green display.  Not one that I own......looks very cool....great idea....other Doug
Kidphone

My sister in law thought that I needed curtains for the phone room, so she made some.
I didn't want to take down my Canadian flag, but after it was all said and done. It doesn't look to bad.
Brightens up the room. Now if I can only talk her into doing the dusting. :)

oldguy

the curtains look good but your storage trailer makes my makes my phone storage area look like a dump :) :)
Gary

Quote from: oldguy on August 15, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
the curtains look good but your storage trailer makes my makes my phone storage area look like a dump :) :)

Really... I think you mean your phone storage area looks like organized chaos!. :)

I loaded the trailer with the pieces I'm taking to the show in Kingston, Ontario Saturday.

Still have a few more things to load up.

http://www.phoneshow.ca/

tallguy58

Excellent. I'll see you there.
Cheers........Bill

Added a couple more pieces to my green collection.

1971 1035B T/T Dial
1978 NT Dawn Phone

RotoTech99

Nice dial and Dawn phone,  Duffy.

I've never seen the Dawn in Green before.

Do you know if NE/NT Dawn sets were ever outfitted with modular jacks?

The nameplate looks like it could accommodate a line Jack.

Rototech99

I rearranged my 500/2500 cabinet and played with some photo software. I added a 60's style fame to make it look like a actual picture taken on an old Kodak Brownie.

Next picture I attempted to try and make a store display of coloured 500's. The lighting and backdrop weren't the best.

Butch Harlow

I love 500 sets. Really there are so many variations on them one could focus solely on them and still have a lifetime of fun. I really love the all green display.
Butch Harlow

My collection of clears.

Doug Rose

Doug....beautiful collection of clears. Thanks for the picture...other Doug
Kidphone

Key2871

Very complete selection of green phone's, I like those three slotters, and 500 and converted sets, we're those called 3500?
KEN

Quote from: Key2871 on March 13, 2019, 11:16:45 AM
Very complete selection of green phone's, I like those three slotters, and 500 and converted sets, we're those called 3500?

I don't under stand what you mean by Converted sets?

I added the orange upside down logo Contempra to my Contempra display.

Stormcrash

Nice touch putting the number card in upside down