News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Off Topic Topics

Started by Dennis Markham, August 03, 2009, 02:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Hey Gang, I hate to be the Big Bad Moderator but I've been noticing that a lot of topics tending to drift off-topic.  When they do let's try and continue them in this (Off Topic) section.  I think the off-topic stuff is interesting so I'm not discouraging it, just want to keep it under this heading.  

Thank you.   :-*

The Mgmt

HobieSport

Thanks Dennis. Yep, I stand guilty of that...straying off topic. Sorry. I'll really try to stop doing that.

Sometimes the off-topic strayings do get into other interesting topics, but then it makes it harder to find certain posts in threads later.
-Matt

Dennis Markham

Hobie, I'm guilty of it myself.  As it starts to drift we just need to simply continue it in the off topic, perhaps giving a link to where it's gone. 

HobieSport

That sounds like a good idea, Dennis. Just put a link to the off topics when they wander off in new directions... :)
-Matt

Dan/Panther

I'm also guilty, and really don't know why.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

foots

Guilty as charged. Dan, its just human nature.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

McHeath

What if I hijack this off topic thread and put it on the topic of phones? ;)

Sorry, lame humor attempt.  (humour for our friends under the reign of the Queen)

Anyway, yeah I need to watch it as well, too easy to start talking about everything under the sun when the inspiration strikes. 

Bill Cahill

On the other hand, I'm perfect.....  :D

Bill Cahill
Perfection comes three ways.
After life, I'm not there yet.
This life. 5th ammendment here.
And, auto accident perfect. That's me!!!  :D ;D

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

bwanna

bill, you are off topic the off topic topic ;)
donna