News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

T Keys on eBay - 2 for $8.49 including shipping

Started by AE_Collector, February 26, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

I just stumbled on this eBay listing for TWO T-Keys for $8.49 including shipping. Seems like a good deal to me.

Says they are hardened steel which is very important in these. Even some hardened ones I've used started to twist. Looks as though he has lots of them.

Terry

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-FOR-1-NEW-T-KEY-HARDENED-STEEL-T-KEY-TKEY-SINGLE-SLOT-PAY-PHONE-ACCESS-TOOL-/291837435757

oldguy

I would buy one with a round shaft, they work better.
Gary

AE_Collector

The T keys we got for NT phones were found (bent wire) where as we all had the the flat steel ones for the AE and Protel phones. Either key type worked in either phone but the round ones did fit into the NT phones a little smoother.

Terry

I just put in an offer for two at $15.00. Now to wait for a reply. I have 6 Centurion phones coming that need the T keys.

HarrySmith

I bought a set of those, I figured for less than $9 with free shipping it was a no brainer.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

Quote from: Duffy on February 27, 2018, 08:53:45 AM
I just put in an offer for two at $15.00. Now to wait for a reply. I have 6 Centurion phones coming that need the T keys.

Offer for two sets of two, four total?

I did notice in his listing he mentions the messed up "Make an Offer" indicator and not to make an offer, he is at his bottom price.

Just an FYI in case you don't hear back. But, should most likely be room for a tiny shipping discount on the Second pair.

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on February 27, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
Offer for two sets of two, four total?

I did notice in his listing he mentions the messed up "Make an Offer" indicator and not to make an offer, he is at his bottom price.

Just an FYI in case you don't hear back. But, should most likely be room for a tiny shipping discount on the Second pair.

Terry

Yep, 2 pair for 4. I don't know how much more of a discount on free shipping I can get.

AE_Collector

No but my point is it likely will cost him less per T key to ship you four rather than two so he might be willing to pass that saving on. Or maybe the fourth one pushes the weight over a threshold making it cost him more per key to send four!

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on February 27, 2018, 03:03:53 PM
No but my point is it likely will cost him less per T key to ship you four rather than two so he might be willing to pass that saving on. Or maybe the fourth one pushes the weight over a threshold making it cost him more per key to send four!

Terry

Got ya! It takes a bit to sink in to this old gray matter. :)

AE_Collector

I'm always (usually unsuccessfully) trying to work the angles to keep shipping costs down.

Terry