News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hopefully no rotary phones were harmed in the making of ........

Started by Matilo Telephones, November 26, 2013, 09:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matilo Telephones

......... these glasses.

Lady Gaga ariving in Japan.
Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

twocvbloke

Well, unless she has a head a foot wide, then I don't think any phones were harmed... :D

She's a weird girl, that's for sure...

GeneGenie

Not necessarily, the dials could be taken from Contempra phones, they're fairly small. I hope they weren't though.

Contempra

This female is brainless as the rest of the singers who try to show a little too much on stage nudity and other things they should keep to themselves.
BEURK!..this kind of women are stupid on their look.

twocvbloke

Quote from: GeneGenie on November 26, 2013, 12:32:40 PM
Not necessarily, the dials could be taken from Contempra phones, they're fairly small. I hope they weren't though.

The fingerwheels on the Contempra phone are plastic, the "shades" on her shades look like thin stamped metal, with folded over tabs to form a hinge or clips to keep them in place... :)

Plus if you look at the size of the holes, compared to the size of her hand, then I would say that they're way too small to be used on a real phone... :)

GeneGenie

Fair enough, but that was in Japan, don't they have smaller hands there?

GeneGenie

Quote from: Contempra on November 26, 2013, 12:46:34 PM
This female is brainless as the rest of the singers who try to show a little too much on stage nudity and other things they should keep to themselves.
BEURK!..this kind of women are stupid on their look.

I agree, the main reason I'm not her fan is that she is always copying other people and if that wasn't bad enough she denies that she does it! It's blatantly obvious she's trying to be another Madonna, except Madonna is very talented and Lady GaGa... well, we'll see in 20 years if anyone knows who she is.

twocvbloke

Quote from: GeneGenie on November 26, 2013, 01:01:02 PM
Fair enough, but that was in Japan, don't they have smaller hands there?

Well, not really, plus they used phones the same size as western ones, so, they'd have to be really small hands... :D

Matilo Telephones

Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones