Main Menu

Reporting stolen phones and collecting insurance

Started by paul-f, August 25, 2010, 11:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on August 26, 2010, 08:04:26 PM
ha our population was 2,452 in 2000

WOW :o
Does than even qualify as a town? There is more than that onboard an aircraft carrier ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

bwanna

kenny, my town is not too much larger....3869 in the 2000 census.. :)

this was about 15yrs ago, my son's bike was stolen. it was a semi expensive bmx bike, i made a report & never heard from the cops again. a couple months later the neighbor girl was at the cop shop w/her grandpa (he was a cop) & saw my son's bike ready to go to the police auction!

sorry, dennis....not trying to beat up on law enforcement..just a true story.
donna

Kenny C

Donna,

Thats nothing. A friend of mine got hit by a truck going at least 55 on our road and its WAY back in here the cops didnt even make him pay for the bike i saved for 3 months to buy it . The cop said the speed limit on our road was 55. then her mom gave that cop a good Tennessee Talkin To nothing ever happened  though the cop knew the guy so nothing ever happened . And what made her momma so mad is that the girl was laying on the ground bleeding and he was looking at his fender!!!!!
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dennis Markham

That's OK, Donna.   I learned long ago that I can't apologize for or justify things other police officers did or didn't do while I was "on the job."  I could only account for my own actions.  No more than we can blame you for all the lazy Bell employees that have passed through the system over the years.  IF there were any lazy Bell employees........

No offense taken here. 

bwanna

unfortunately, it is usually the bad experiences people want to talk about. truth be told, there are far more good, caring, competent cops, telephone guys, etc, etc....than bad ones.  :)
donna