News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Who Snagged the Mediterranean Blue?

Started by George Knighton, February 11, 2013, 10:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Hey fin, love your light blue 510 current auction. I recently got a black 510 and can't get the thing to  ring or dial out. I know the dial is ok so I am going to have to ask the experts how it is wired because I can't figure out the schematic. I picture of the connections under your dial would be much appreciated or if anyone has a picture of the connections under a 510 dial (the numbered connection strip) :), I'd love to see them! Thanks if you can help me out!
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

finlover

No problem, Dan, I'll take a photo of it tomorrow morning.

Dan

Thanks, the girls at work HATE my 410 (two line 302) ring, so when i told them I would get a 500 two liner , they immediately liked that sound better (they both have it as their main ring on their I-phones)
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

finlover

Here you go, Dan.  Hope this helps!

twocvbloke

Quote from: Dan on February 14, 2013, 12:27:37 AM
Thanks, the girls at work HATE my 410 (two line 302) ring, so when i told them I would get a 500 two liner , they immediately liked that sound better (they both have it as their main ring on their I-phones)

Do they realise how much louder the real thing is compared to the one used on mobile phones? :D

poplar1

Dan, if you want it to ring on the first line, connect red and black ringer leads to 1 and 2; if you want it to ring on line 2, connect red and black ringer leads to 3 and 4. The dial leads should be connected to F (blue), RR (blue or green), R (white) and GN (white).
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

Dan

You guys rock!!!!! Looking forward to getting this up and ringing!

George Knighton

Every time I get an email notice that there is a new post in this thread, I could just kick myself for losing that auction.

A-a-a-a-a-a-u-g-h!!
Annoying new poster.

George Knighton

Quote from: George Knighton on February 16, 2013, 10:20:37 AM
Every time I get an email notice that there is a new post in this thread, I could just kick myself for losing that auction.

A-a-a-a-a-a-u-g-h!!

Made up for it today by catching an eBay auction for a Mediterranean Blue.
Annoying new poster.

George Knighton

Only thing I see "wrong" is the modular wall cord.  :-)

I've bought from this seller before, so I know the auction was reliable.
Annoying new poster.