Auction (125 Cancelled: Listing terminated) - 1947-53 BSP Mobile Mini Binder

Started by TelePlay, July 20, 2014, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargeguy

Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

TelePlay

Here's the 5% no crowding gap spreadsheet for this contest, after 14 guesses.

Tallguy58 reserved his right to one change and is now in as the 13th entry.

Lot of room for more guesses; only one split the difference and no lock outs to date.

TelePlay

NOTE:   The original auction expired on July 27th at $67.21, the reserve was not met. The seller has relisted the item starting at $10 in a 7 day auction. As such, the contest will remain open with all guesses in place, unless anyone wants to change their guess (one change is allowed per contest so anyone on the list below can change their guess, should they want to. To do so, use the "REPLY" button rather than edit the original guess post - so I don't miss any changes. Thanks!

Mr. Bones

Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

TelePlay

Just checked this auction for the morning update and found that "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing" on July 27th at about 21:22:04 PDT.

As such, this contest is hereby cancelled with no winner.

Thanks to everyone for playing.

MagicMo

Final sale price was $249. I didn't know that eBay automatically relisted it. I had several messages about people missing the auction and wanting it. I just listed it at $249 and it sold in less that two minutes.
I was hoping for $200 so I couldn't be happier.
Thanks!
Mo
Practice Kindness :)

TelePlay

Quote from: MagicMo on August 04, 2014, 09:21:41 PM
I just listed it at $249 and it sold in less that two minutes.

I was hoping for $200 so I couldn't be happier.

I had a hunch that the reserve was $200. As for the contest, Mr. Bones guessed $250 but since it was changed to a BIN at $249, I can't give him the win. I just saw the relist, did not see the BIN, so that's why I continued the contest.

Glad you got what you felt was good money for it.

Mr. Bones

Congrats, Mo!

At least I was in the ballpark! Good enough for me. ;)

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus