News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Telephone stand update.

Started by Dan/Panther, February 27, 2009, 02:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I've been searching for components to complete my reproduction of our families Telephone table, from when I was 2 years old.
I just wanted to show a progress photo. I still need to do work on the phone, and find my glasses. But this is what I've got so far.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Dan/Panther

I even touched up the color etc. to try to duplicate the photo. Wish I could slightly blurr the photo.
D/P

BDM

Very nice Dan. But, where are you going to find that little boy?
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Perry

How much blur do you want?

Dan/Panther

That little boy is still inside my fat ass. I've got that all figured out, wait till you see what I've come up with. My Mom about peed her pants.

Perry;
I used to have Photostacker Pro, but can't find it for Vista. When I'm done I'll send the full size version to you and have you blurr it for me. Just trying to match as close to original as possible.
You are pretty close though.

D/P

BDM

I'd put very little past you Dan. I have a sneaky suspicion, I know what's coming.
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dennis Markham

You know Dan, someone that is really good with Photoshop could take your original photo and remove the boy and layer him to be sitting right your chair.  I've seen that type of layering done but don't have quite the expertise to do that.  But I know someone that does.  If you get to that point and would like to have the young you put on the new chair, let me know. 

Perry

I think you will need a doily and a phone book to have a better match, too.
:)

McHeath

You still got them pants ain't you?

Dan/Panther

Quote from: McHeath on February 27, 2009, 08:59:18 PM
You still got them pants ain't you?

They're a little tighter now though.
D/P

Dan

Did you have the little horsey from the first pic, or did you have to find that too? I would say that was harder to find than the phone.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Dan/Panther

My Mom though she still had th eoriginal ashtray, but so far can't find it, So I searched ebay and found the one in the photo. It's not exact, but my Mom syas the horse is the same, just the ashtray is different.
I should have a photo up with me at the table before too long, I've got to work out a detail. I'm working on two different ideas.
D/P