=============================================
Regards,

Remco, JKL Museum of Telephony Curator

JKL Museum of Telephony: http://jklmuseum.com/
TCI Library: http://www.telephonecollectors.info/

AE_Collector

Hey thanks Dave and all of you other "CRPF-ites" for the birthday wishes! My birthdays and I have managed to fly under the radar for the last several years. Unfortunately I DO feel at least four years older than my "last birthday" back in 2011. Maybe one pays a penalty for trying to not have birthdays.

My retired work buds and I frequently meet at the local McD's for coffee and occasionally for lunch. I have invited them all to meet for lunch today and told them that I am buying (along with the help of a pack of discount coupons that arrived in the mail the other day). So far no one has asked why I am buying and I will see if I can get through the day without having to reveal why.

Terry

DavePEI

Notice below, I now have the radar repaired and optimized for low flight, so you won't be able to slip "under the radar" again!

Hope your dinner with your retired work Buds went well at McD's or wherever you ended up having it!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

AE_Collector

Possibly the first three hour lunch at McD's in world history! So much chatting to catch up on.

Then I picked up Chinese for dinner at home.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes. I see that the radar passed security checks yet pictures of phones not so much!

Terry

DavePEI

Well, here is is again. Happy Birthday to Terry Biddlecombe - you made it to another one! Have a great day! No time for Paraskevidekatriaphobia! Google that!
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

NorthernElectric

Cliff

stub

Terry,
           Hope you have a GREAT Birthday today !!!!    stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday, Terry!  I hope that wherever your travels take you today, you're enjoying the celebration of your birthday!

~Dennis

oldguy

Happy Birthday Terry, have a blessed day.
Gary

Doug Rose

Terry....Happy Birthday my friend.....you retired too young,,,,I don't hold that against you  8) I keep on truckin'....Doug
Kidphone

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

GTE Rick

Small in size ... Smart in Style ... and it has a lighted dial.

AE_Collector

Hey thanks guys! It was a good birthday here but then again it was only #59....already not particularly looking forward to next year's milestone. We are on our final cruise day arriving home at Vancouver tomorrow morning but we had all day in Victoria today which is the capital city of British Columbia. We come here at least once a year to hit the antique stores and visit friends.

It was a beautiful mid 70's sunny day with nothing but blue sky. We walked quite a few miles and had lunch at a real neat old pub that we have been to before. Then we had to get back to the ship for dinner at 5:30 PM even though the ship doesn't leave for Vancouver until midnight.

We had a bit of a phone collectors conference at the pub as besides myself and my wife Kim and our travelling friends we also had phone collector Gary Goff from California, and Wayne Sugden from Vancouver (who are both on the cruise with us along with their wives) and Victoria area phone collector Mark Aitken met us at the pub as well. I will post a picture when I get home. Oh and Remco checked in by telephone from California.

I know I could have worked for the Telco longer and do somewhat miss the work and people but it was time and they were throwing around cash to get rid of some people so the timing was perfect for me. We wanted to travel more and have certainly been accomplishing that.

Oh, and Friday the 13th....happens on my birthday quite often as does Mothers Day as well. Mothers Day is the second Sunday in May so can be anywhere from May 8 to 14 so every so often it and my birthday are on the same day.

Thanks again and back to reality in the morning.

Terry