Dan/Panther's Phones

Started by Dan/Panther, March 25, 2009, 02:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

Help, I need shelves....
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

andre_janew

What does your collection look like now?

I have some shelves in my garage, Just send them to me..... :) My Sheltie will keep an eye on them.

LarryInMichigan

I have a bunch of shelves, but I have run out of walls.

Larry

Dan/Panther

It looks a little better organized, HOWEVER, I do have a lot more stored in boxes, and that looks a lot like the the previous photo.

D/P

Dan/Panther

A few More.
D/P

Dennis Markham

Your phones look great, Dan.  The radio ain't bad either.

~Dennis

Holtzer-Cabot

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 25, 2009, 02:24:53 AM
Help, I need shelves....
D/P
Is that wooden box with the two 500s on it a tube tester? It looks similar to mine, a Superior Instruments Co. model TV-11. I never knew you had any old radios and TVs, those are cool! As a bonus, here is my main phone, a W.E. 500 from 1960.
Western Electric - A unit of the Bell System and main supplier of AT&T since 1882! -15 year old phone collector!

Dan/Panther

Thanks Dennis. Still have tons to find space for.

Yes, and it's the very same one you have. I also have 2 others, and foolishly have sold 3 Hickok testers, when I needed some quick cash.

D/P

Holtzer-Cabot

Quote from: Dan/Panther on September 11, 2016, 07:48:51 PM
Thanks Dennis. Still have tons to find space for.

Yes, and it's the very same one you have. I also have 2 others, and foolishly have sold 3 Hickok testers, when I needed some quick cash.

D/P
Wow that's cool! What other testers do you have? I only have two, the TV-11, and a Precision Apparatus Co. model T-60. Both are emissions testers. And yes the Hickoks go for pretty high prices! I am probably the only 14 year old who repairs old tube radios and TVs, has tube testers, tubes, and collects telephones! If you ever want to talk about anything, send me a PM!
Western Electric - A unit of the Bell System and main supplier of AT&T since 1882! -15 year old phone collector!