News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I'm Confused.

Started by HarrySmith, May 01, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

I listed a recently completed 302 on Ebay this weekend. As I was browsing the phone section today a thought hit me, "Where's my phone". I had not seen it. I did a few searches for: western electric 302, western electric metal 302, western electric 1938 302 etc. All the way down to copying my complete title into the search box. Still my phone did not come up! I am very confused! Is this because it is my phone and will not come up in my search?
My phone is here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/292543505750
Can someone tell me why I am not seeing my phone?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

kleenax

Get rid of the !!!!!!!! in your Title dude!  That will throw off your search parameters anytime.

Don't search in any particular category, and it should come up. You being the seller should have nothing to do with search results.
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

WEBellSystemChristian

Shows up just fine for me when I searched for it. It could be that it's your own listing, and it filters that out.
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

wds

I agree about the !!!.  Put a space between the 302 and the !!!
Dave

HarrySmith

OK. I got some differing results and opinions but I deleted all the exclamation points, I have always used them, I did not think about what they could do to search parameters. I am going to dry some different searches nd maybe some changes to the title. Thanks folks!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"