News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

The Telephone shower!!!

Started by twocvbloke, February 14, 2013, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twocvbloke

Okay, not an actual telephone (though people have converted GPO & Repro K6 boxes into shower cubicles), but, I spotted this earlier today, and it made me chuckle... :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400383938984

To put it simply, it's a telephone handset (looks similar to a GPO Handset No. 3) which is a showerhead, just swap it with your regular boring multifunction showerhead and wash under the spray from a telephone handset... :D

Infact, as I mentioned the K6 shower cubicles, this would be a perfect addition to such a creation!!! :D

Phonesrfun

Whoever thought of that was having a bad dream.  I think I'll get one   :o

-Bill G

twocvbloke

Quote from: Phonesrfun on February 14, 2013, 03:50:15 PM
Whoever thought of that was having a bad dream.

Or saw a movie or TV show where they rigged a handset to spray water... :D

Mr. Bones

Well...

The colour appears to be a reasonable attempt to match the GPO call boxes... hard to tell on a monitor...

I certainly agree, it is something of a rather odd idea! (That one of us should have come up with by now, btw!!!) ;D

(Perhaps, one symptom of chronic, systemic phonitis is the inevitable degradation of one's ability to perceive the CO for the Subscriber Sets??) ??? ;)

If anybody hasn't followed 2CV's link, it is a must-read, imho ;D; the ad is even funnier than the concept, or the product. Well-played, mr. seller!!

Oh dear! I do so hope this doesn't precipitate a bidding war to obtain the remaining stock available!

With my very best regards to all of you, and all of yours!

Terrence

(gotta get on ePay.UK, fast-like! Where's me bank card!) ;D

Errr, has anybody here notified the Ministry of Telephones, or the Ministry of Showers, of this blatant violation. Egad!!! (Yes, quite!!!, Harrumphh! mumble, mutter...Bad job, that!!) :D
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus