Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Sargeguy

Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

compubit

A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

wds

Dave

TelePlay

The winner of Auction Contest #248 is a member on a roll, wds, who with the 19th and second from the last entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $170.00 giving him his 14th auction contest win AND TWO IN A ROW. Can he make it 3 with #250? Not much time will tell . . .   ;)   So, our congratulations go out once again to wds for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

This auction turned out to have an interesting ending. The phone was listed at $18.95 in a 7 day auction and bidding slowly increased the price to $54 where it sat until the last day when a bid placed about and hour and a half before end time took it up to $78. Stayed there until an early snipe with about 28 seconds to go for $127 took the high bid to $80.50 but that high bid was exposed by 2 of 3 sniped placed within 5 seconds of end time. One snipe was below $127 but the other two were over so in the end f***f ( 1443 ) with his first and only bid placed 5 seconds before the auction ended took the phone home for $171.16. The auction saw 13 bidders placing 13 bids, not one bidder placed two bids, something I've never seen before with this many bidders, IIRC.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 248 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.