"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

For Sale: UK - collection clearance

Started by timjiggs, June 28, 2022, 08:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timjiggs

Hi All,

I'm here to gauge interest for UK based kit.

My father had a used pbx company in the 80s/90s. He started off buying and stripping strowger equipment,then as things digitized moved through Btex, Isdx, Monarch, Difinity, MD110 and Meridian (plus a few others no doubt).

Anyway, over the years he accumulated a few interesting pieces and as he is now getting a bit older and  downsizing we're looking to sell a few items on.

Anybody with any recommendations for UK telephony auctions or with any UK interest then I'd be interested to hear from you.

Will see if I can post any pictures up.

All the best

Tim

timjiggs

timjiggs

-

timjiggs

No the best of pics, but if there's any interest I can take some more when I'm next down there.

If nothing else maybe it'll spark some forum conversation.

Cheers
Tim

FABphones

A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

Etienne

I'm not in the UK, but if I may suggest something: one of the pictures shows a bulk box with a GPO 232 or 164 on top. Please put this one in a separate box of the appropriate size. Ideally, do that with all items that are in it, but at least, the bakelite set- if it falls from the box, it will break!

Jon Kolger

I for one would be interested in seeing some better photos of the small wooden wall telephone directly behind the stuffed dinosaur.  Looks like a very interesting set.

timjiggs

Hi, I have no idea of value for these units, they're all available and based in Gloucestershire. Please feel free to get in touch.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SJRZTbctdsumpeEH9

tom.adams1

I'm interested in one of them, how do I buy it?

timjiggs

Hi, let me know which one and make an offer I guess - I'm still learning the value of these.

FABphones

Quote from: timjiggs on September 11, 2022, 08:25:03 AM...let me know which one and make an offer I guess...

As many CRPF members reside outside of the UK it might help to list the individual phones and any job lots against their photos and prices. It will also help clarify what you have for sale, and price, for those in the UK too.

Also whether you are willing to ship outside (or inside) the UK. This will help members calculate in advance total costs inc import duty and taxes where applicable.

:)

tom.adams1

This set is what I'm interested in - tom.adams1@nc.rr.com

FABphones

Quote from: tom.adams1 on September 11, 2022, 05:11:41 PMThis set is what I'm interested in...

I contacted the seller on the 28 June re this and other phones, unfortunately no progress.
Any update?

Thanks.

timjiggs

Sorry, struggling to navigate the forum/messages. Thought I'd replied. Will try again now.

For clarity,

everything photographed is for sale. Not sure whether that will be by auction house/ebay/private sale,  but sensible offers are invited.

Everything we have is photographed here :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SJRZTbctdsumpeEH9

Tim