News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Need help finding sources of information needed to fix my phones

Started by anthonyb1975, December 18, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyb1975

Hello, I am a new collector of candlestick telephones, and was wondering how to rewire these phones. I've been searching on the net to find some type of information, but nothing came up . Can someone please tell me if there is something out there for me ?

Thanks

Haf

Quote from: anthonyb1975 on December 18, 2017, 03:44:10 PM
Hello, I am a new collector of candlestick telephones, and was wondering how to rewire these phones.

What do you mean with rewire?

Picture was taken this morning, doing some business calls while drinking my coffee- AE 21 AST connected to an AE AST subset (I know, wrong cord but was the only one I had in the needed length with 4 wires).

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

19and41

Go to this forum.  http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?board=39.0  That is the candlestick phone forum for this site.  There should be someone there to get you started in the right direction.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

HarrySmith

There are plenty of people here to help with your phones. W need to know what you have and want to do with them. Also pictures of what you have would be helpful. A candlestick alone is not a complete phone, they require a subset or ringer box to work properly.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"